Why choose Samurai Warrior Art (Ki Aikido) over other Martial Arts?
- Samurai Warrior Ki Aikido almost uniquely employs NON VIOLENT techniques through the activation of our powerful personal LIFE FORCE (Ki/Chi) in responding to armed or unarmed attacks.
- Samurai Warrior Ki Aikido is almost unique in Martial Arts in that it explicitly documents LIFE FORCE (Ki/Chi) training in its syllabus and grading criteria.
The Brisbane Samurai Warrior Ki Aikido Community/Clan
- Affiliated with Japanese based Ki Society International with roots in the original Samurai Martial Arts through Morihei Ueshiba O’Sensei (1883 – 1969) and Tohei Sensei (1920 – 2011).
- An International curriculum with international recognition and certification of graduates. (Read more – web link Curriculum).
- Australian Martial Arts Industry Association accredited instructors.
- Access to yearly International Ki Society seminars and training in Japan and Australia.
- A not for profit Community.