The Brisbane Ki Aikido Community encourages families to train together. Families include partners and children. The family group training could include one or more additional family members.
There are many aspects of Aikido training that flow into the day to day interpersonal interactions in a family environment. The core sensitivities enunciated on the home page potentially transfer into the interpersonal interactions in day to day family activities. Conflict Resolution, Centeredness, Calmness, Strategic thinking, Benevolence, Courtesy, Loyalty, Justice etc.
Concessional fees for families are as follows:
- Where only one of the family attends a training session the fee is $10
- Where more than one member of a family attends a training session the fee for each additional member is $5 for a training session.
- Where there is difficulty in paying fees, the instructors should be approached for further concessions.
- Similar concessions on Monthly Fees are also available
- Check for availability for training for pre-teens