Classes follow a traditional format in a friendly and non-competitive atmosphere. You are invited to come along and view any of our classes anytime, and are welcome to participate (first lesson is free) or watch as you’d prefer.
Regular Weekly Classes:
- 6:30 PM – 7.30 PM on Monday and Wednesday
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM and 9:30 AM – 11 AM on Saturday
There is no training on public holidays as the PCYC is closed.
Fortitude Valley Police Citizens Youth Club (PCYC)
458 Wickham St (Corner of Wickham and Church St.)
Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006
PARKING: During these times there is usually ample parking available nearby in the Valley on either Church Street, Brookes Street or Prospect Street.
Located at the corner of Church St near the Valley Pool.
The first lesson is a complimentary one. If you wish to continue training, you have a choice of three ways to pay lesson fees:
- Casual: $10 per class for Adults, or $7 per class for students
- By Month: $95 per calendar month for Adults for unlimited classes (max possible 16 classes per month), or$70 per calendar month for Students for unlimited classes.
- Family discounts available.
- Monthly fees paid in advance at the beginning of the calendar month.
Membership of the PCYC is also required ($30 per year) once the new student has determined that he/she will continue training after the introductory lessons. The Membership fee also gives a student access to any PCYC programs either locally or across the State.
Phone: 0414 437 460
We welcome any feedback or questions you may have: