- Established in Brisbane in 1981 and is a non-profit community.
- Learn non violent techniques for both physical and emotional conflict.
- Learn Mediation and Mindfulness skills
- Learn how to Meditate both seated and dynamic.
- Pay fees as you attend $10 per lesson (read more)
- Suitable for all ages, females and males, family groupings (read more)
- Beginners training curriculum (read more)
- Training community (read more)
- Classes held at PCYC Fortitude Valley corner Church St and Wickham St – free local street parking available (read more)
- Complimentary lessons offered as an introduction to Ki Aikido (lessons held on Mon/Wed/Sat) (read more)
Call Sensei John on 0438 334 543
or for further information visit
Kitei Taigi (seen below) is a training sequence which involves a number of different simulated attacks and responses. Maintaining balance (of mind and body) and being calm is more important when being attacked than winning or losing.