Why choose Samurai Warrior Art (Ki Aikido) over other Martial Arts?
- Samurai Warrior Ki Aikido almost uniquely employs NON VIOLENT techniques through the activation of our powerful personal LIFE FORCE (Ki/Chi) in responding to armed or unarmed attacks.
- Samurai Warrior Ki Aikido is almost unique in Martial Arts in that it explicitly documents LIFE FORCE (Ki/Chi) training in its syllabus and grading criteria.
The Brisbane Samurai Warrior Ki Aikido Community/Clan
- Established in Brisbane in 1981.
- Affiliated with Japanese based Ki Society International with roots in the original Samurai Martial Arts through Morihei Ueshiba O’Sensei (1883 – 1969) and Tohei Sensei (1920 – 2011).
- An International curriculum with international recognition and certification of graduates. (Read more – web link Curriculum).
- Australian Martial Arts Industry Association accredited instructors.
- Access to yearly International Ki Society seminars and training in Japan and Australia.
- A not for profit Community.
- Suitable for all ages, females and males, family groupings (read more)
- Beginners training curriculum (read more)
- Training community (read more)
- Generous Family discounts available (read more)
- Pay fees as you attend or monthly. No fixed fee term contracts (read more)
- Classes held at PCYC Fortitude Valley corner Church St and Wickham St – free local street parking available (read more)
- Complimentary lesson/s (max 3) offered as an introduction to Ki Aikido (lessons held on Mon/Wed/Sat) (read more)
- Call 0438334543:
- For further information and/or
- To secure a place in a complimentary class
- Phoning to book a complimentary session is essential